Official release of Mahjong In Poculis 5.0 for Mac computers !
It's been a while since it was promised but the first step is finally crossed, the game should be stable enough to make you enjoy it on Mac.
Some changes occurred to make the game the same on iPad and Android tablets than on desktop computers. If you don't like this new version you can return to the previous one here.
Here is a list of improvements:
- No more Java language, allowing the game to be published on the App Store. We will send it for approval next month if your feedback is good enough during the first month of public release. Please tell us all the things that don't work as expected.
- You can see the best world performance for each layout. One more time tell us if server is down or if you think answer time is too long.
- You won't loose your statistics on the next updates of the game (it was a Mac only bug).
- You can adjust the lighting to make the symbols to look good with your current screen settings.
- You can now zoom on the layout using the CTRL key + a mouse clic + mouse move.
- Themes are downloaded from a server to reduce the size of the initial package.